The final stage is to apply the teflon coating. Teflon is a fluro polymer which has a base of synthetic wax. The teflon coating is 0.2 microns thick and forms a protective layer on the painted panels of the car.
You have spent a lot of time and money in order to purchase your dream set of wheels. The real question raised among everyone’s mind is the car looking as good as new even after years of usage. Your car needs a coating. Step in to PRIME Today! Best Teflon coating car care service in Coimbatore. We have well trained experts in body coating as well as under body coating.
Process involved in Body Coating
1. Care undergoes water wash to remove dirt and dust
2. Polish on the painted area to get rid of the swirl marks on the panels and give the car a shine and gloss before it is coated with Teflon.
Benefits of Body Coating:
1. Rust protection
2. Scratch protection
3. Enhance gloss
Under Body Coating:
When it comes to Body coating we do under body coating for all vehicles. Based on Indian road condition the under body coating is necessary to protect your car from corrosion and chipping from pebbles.
Benefits of under Body Coating
– Anti Chipping – On bad roads pebbles and flying stone can chip of the under body coating and not the metal
– Anti Rust – Protects the under body metal from rust formation. It does not allow water to pass through
– Sound Insulation – Thicker under body coating restrict the road noise and tyre noise to make the traveller a quiet and smooth ride
– Heat Resistant – Protects the heat from the under body to the internal car space.