Tyres are most neglected one in the car part, but it’s an important factor because our lives depend on them, so need better care. The minimal tread depth is 1.5mm across the width of the tread, but take a look with the specification of the car makers. If the tread is worn to the legal tread limit, one should really take a look over. Although the tyre replacement is considered to be time consuming and costly but it is a necessary part of car ownership. Lack of consideration in replacement will lets to loss of control.
Do’s & Don’ts in Tyre Inflation pressure
1. Maintain the correct inflation leads to better life span for tyres
2. Correctly inflated tyre will wear evenly along side, but incorrect inflation leads to uneven wear
3. Under inflated tyre will wear heavily on the outer tread
4. Over inflated tyre will wear more in the centre of the tread
When Should Replace them?
Signs of tyre replacement
1. Uneven Tread Wear
2. Bulge or blister on the sidewall
3. Tread punctures larger than 0.64cm
If you think it is time for a replacement of tyres, visit Prime Multi Brand Auto repair shop in Coimbatore, Our expert will guide you in choosing the best tyre for your car.